Wednesday, July 23, 2008

So Sweet


Jennifer, of Small Space Sweets, nominated me for the Brillante Weblog Award! Thank you so much Jennifer. It's kind of you to share the award! Jennifer just started blogging recently, and she's sharing some great looking recipes. Not to mention her entertaining Weekend Roundup!


Now I get to nominate 7 bloggers for the award in turn. As you can see from my blogroll, I have quite a few blogs I enjoy. But this time around, here are my picks:

Destiny's Vegan Kitchen for gorgeous photos

La Vegan Loca for Corn Week

Vegan Homemade because she's moving and still has time to make hedgehog potatoes

Vegan Invasion for coolest banner, she's out of bubblegum and guess what that means!

Vegantabulous! who has no idea who I am but she's got to be awesome for posting this ditty on feminism

The Voracious Vegan for her Truffle Trifecta (and more gorgeous photos)

Yo Soy! for being so witty

Thanks again, Jennifer! This was fun and it's nice to hear you enjoy my blog!

7 comments:

  1. aww. thank you, lisa! i didn't realize anyone but me and my mom read my blog. :-)

    the vegan enchilada casserole below looks delicious. I'm going to have to try it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Your blog totally deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you! Jennifer awarded me, too. :) She's adorable - and you totally deserved this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats, Lisa! you totally deserve it! i just loooooooove your blog! i print out so many of your recipes - thank you for being so awesome and posting such great recipes and yummy looking vegan deliciousness! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and thanks, Lisa! Haha, your reason for me is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo! Thanks for the award, that's so awesome of you!!

    Oh yes yes yes to your arroz verde. Looks muy delicioso!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ms. Jared, you're welcome! I think I discovered your blog from Fatfree Vegan's site.

    Bianca, thank you!

    Shellyfish, congrats to you as well!

    Jessy, thank you! I visit your blog daily and your recipes are really inspiring.

    Erin, you're welcome! Hope the move goes well.

    Ashley Nicole, you're welcome! Your blog is so creative.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails