Thursday, March 6, 2008

Spudmaster, Most Definitely

People can't stop talking about these chips. I was at Local Harvest with these in my basket, and another customer began to rave about them. Before I knew it, we were chanting simultaneously "They are the best chips EVER!". Like some kind of Spudmaster pep rally or something.

Spudmaster Chips are large, local, and addictive. They are just chips, you say. Try them, and see if you can resist telling your best foodie friends how great they are.

2 comments:

  1. These chips were actually part of a question at the Slow Food trivia night.

    http://www.cupcakeproject.com/2008/03/easter-trivia.html

    You're right, everyone does seem to love them. I found them to be a bit too salty for my taste, but I guess I'm weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stef,
    A trivia question too? I think Spudmaster may be taking over the world.
    Your post on trivia night was fun. Now I have to go back to your blog to check out those quinoa cupcakes...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails