Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring, what took so long?






How are you celebrating the arrival of Spring? It has come none too early for St. Louis. Time to shake off our winter-induced funk.


I'm celebrating with some new music from Vintage Vinyl. I can't ask for a better Spring wake up call than the frisky new Be Your Own Pet cd. (Bonus - Jamin, the drummer, is vegetarian.)


If that's not enough to put a smile on your face, Isa Chandra Moskowitz offers 10 yummy steps to vegan culinary activism.


And, Spring, please settle in a while, we're glad you're here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa!

    I love your vegan blog. I will definitely have to try some of the recipes. I am a non meat eater myself. I still have the dairy stuff, but I tried raw once and it didn't go so well. Maybe one of these days we'll run into each other here in St. Louis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amie! It was a gradual transition for me to vegan after many years of vegetarianism. So far so good. I'll keep an eye out for your next jewelry show in St. Louis!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails